Many of the projects that we have undertaken have involved highly specialised packaging solutions.
We are creative when it comes to ideas about packing books and associated items, and sourcing novel materials. Examples of our work include:
- Making a complex box to hold a book, a portfolio and 9 jars of pigment ink
- Producing replica wooden ammunition boxes, with a stencilled front for an SAS military book (see video clip below)
- Crafting bespoke wooden writing boxes to hold a book in two volumes
- Developing a method of putting a bonnet strap on a slip case, and making a bespoke box for it
- Making a Solander box with magnets
- Designing special Solander boxes to display Limited Edition prints and photographs
Let your imagination run riot and give us a challenge!
[back to services]