Our Private Press work is extremely varied, interesting and full of challenges. We work hard to find innovative design solutions whilst maintaining the integrity of the project.
- We take on any size of project, from individual rebinds, to large scale operations, attention to detail and quality is always maintained
- It is our preference to be sent sewn book blocks, although we can also work from flat or folded sections
- Marbled, handmade, special finish endpapers can be sourced from our trusted suppliers
- Sophisticated foil blocking designs can be created bespoke for each project
- We work with our customers to create packaging solutions that are in keeping with the design and binding of the books and literature provided
Examples of our work include: Colours of Rome (right), and New York Reflections by Leslie Gerry (photos below).
[back to services]